These are our headlines this week:
- Authorities in Myanmar arrest young Christians behind ‘community pantries’
- Several churches in Thailand suspend activities due to surge of COVID-19 cases
- Catholic vicariate of Cambodia distributes food in areas most affected by COVID-19
- Catholic Church in India cancels 211-year-old observance due to pandemic
- A famous Indian filmmaker and priest, Isaac Alappat, dies at 86
Radio Veritas Asia (RVA), a media platform of the Catholic Church, aims to share Christ. RVA started in 1969 as a continental Catholic radio station to serve Asian countries in their respective local language, thus earning the tag “the Voice of Asian Christianity.” Responding to the emerging context, RVA embraced media platforms to connect with the global Asian audience via its 21 language websites and various social media platforms.