These are our headlines this week
- Pope Francis says true measure of success is what you give, not what you have
- Indian Catholic bishops establish Bioethics Forum
- Indonesian Churches propose condemn attack of Papuan village
- Indian bishops voice concern over proposed anti-conversion law
- Church relief agencies distribute aid to flood victims in India's Bihar state
- Catholic bishops call for unity, ‘national recovery’ from pandemic on Malaysia Day
Radio Veritas Asia (RVA), a media platform of the Catholic Church, aims to share Christ. RVA started in 1969 as a continental Catholic radio station to serve Asian countries in their respective local language, thus earning the tag “the Voice of Asian Christianity.” Responding to the emerging context, RVA embraced media platforms to connect with the global Asian audience via its 21 language websites and various social media platforms.